What you will be doing
- the first point of contact for employees' software and hardware questions and are responsible for troubleshooting and solving first level issues (Jira Help Desk Service)
- to manage both user onboarding (providing new employees with the necessary soft- and hardware tools) and hardware onboarding (checking in new devices in our inventory system) as per SLAs
- to be responsible for the installation, configuration and maintenance of our PC landscapes (Linux, Windows, Mac-OS) including but not limited to user accounts management, managing services and troubleshooting software problems
- to be responsible for the administration of peripherals (including printers, projectors, cameras, etc.) and of security devices
- to support the monitoring of our IT systems (switches, firewalls, servers, etc.) by checking the monitoring system and alerting mailboxes, qualifying issues appropriately and solving 1st level support issues
What we value in our candidates
- strong knowledge of Microsoft systems administration (equal to Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate certification) and of networking (TCP/IP, L2, L3)
- the ability to trace issues in monitoring systems and strong troubleshooting skills (operating systems, networking)
- great communication skills, including the ability to actively listen and to manage expectations appropriately
- true care and empathy to support users
- the ability to work under pressure and strong problem-solving skills
- ability to communicate confidently in German (B2) and English (B1-B2), both written and spoken
This would give an advantage:
- Knowledge and experience about:
- pfSense and Fortigate Firewalls
- Cisco Switches
- VMware solutions (incl. vCenter, Hypervisors, Horizon environment)
- Linux servers (Ubuntu, Debian)
- monitoring and logging systems (Zabbix, Graylog, Syslog)
What Zertificon offers you
- Innovative work culture in an established company - without the startup risks.
- A reason to have a good mood in the morning – meaningful job within IT security, contributing to a safer world.
- Collaboration in an international, highly qualified, successful and ambitious team.
- Plenty of room for autonomy and responsibility, regular feedback meetings and transparent quarterly targets.
- An exciting full-time job with an attractive salary and development prospects.
- Numerous benefits such as home office, hybrid and mobile working, flexible working hours, BVG-Ticket/Parking/Job-Rad, parcel acceptance, organic fruit and drinks, meal allowance, Internet subsidy, team and company events, etc.