What you will be doing
- Commercial operations management, including order management, invoicing and processing.
- Contract processing and administration.
- Telephone and written support to existing customers on commercial matters relating to orders, invoices, contracts, licenses, etc.
- Assurance of smooth business processes operations in the back office and their further development together with internal stakeholders.
- You would be a reliable contact person and stakeholder regarding back office issues towards the other business units.
- Administrative office duties and secretarial tasks as required.
- Monitoring of reporting data warehousing.
- Participation in the project management.
What we value in our candidates
- Completed course training as an office communications clerk or comparable.
- Professional experience in a comparable position, ideally in the IT or software sector, is desirable.
- Advanced application skills (IT knowledge).
- Quick perception, ability to work under pressure and reliability even in stressful situations.
- Team player and service orientation.
- Responsible and structured way of working with a drive for results.
- Ability to communicate confidently in German (C2) and English (B2), both written and spoken.
What Zertificon offers you
- Innovative work culture in an established company - without the startup risks.
- A reason to have a good mood in the morning – meaningful job within IT security, contributing to a safer world
- Collaboration in an international, highly qualified, successful and ambitious team
- Plenty of room for autonomy and responsibility, regular feedback meetings and transparent quarterly targets.
- An exciting full-time job with an attractive salary and development prospects.
- Numerous benefits such as home office, hybrid and mobile working, flexible working hours, BVG-Ticket/Parking/Job-Rad, parcel acceptance, organic fruit and drinks, meal allowance, Internet subsidy, team and company events, etc.