What you will be doing
You will be responsible for making sure that work within the team and inter-squads cooperation run smooth and effective, so that our product perfectly fits into our customers´ environments and so that the product itself can handle large amounts of data and users.
Having full freedom and responsibility lead the transformation of the existing product from a monolithic application into a modern container based microservice architecture.
Managing complex tasks simultaneously without losing threads. Including but not limited to:
- Together with the team proactively develop and plan the enterprise product, suggesting the on-the edge ways and solutions for the up to date, market winning product.
- Analyze the possible issues or blockers within the development strategy and plan and act in prevention.
- Hire and lead the team members, guide, train and grow them for the most effective delivery of the results, development of the features/product an enterprise customer of Zertificon expects.
- Plan and coordinate with other teams the long term product road maps and architectures.
- Develop a deep understanding of the team/products capabilities and act as an effective coordinator with the team interacting with clients. Together with the other squads create road maps, architectural pictures to develop and optimize the software features.
- Align your team work with the other RND teams to avoid divergent development of software components (make sure that your enterprise product fits into the overall architecture).
What we value in our candidates
- You have successfully led a development team for at least 5 years and successfully managed to deliver solutions and products with that team.
- You have at least 10 years of experience developing software with Java (additional experience with further languages is an advantage).
- You bring powerful knowledge of Java 11+ and a deep understanding of software architectures like monoliths and microservices.
- You have experience with security, for example PKI, S/Mime, OpenPGP, X.509 Certificates, PGP Keys.
- You posses knowledge about Email, SMTP, Java Mail and Bouncycastle.
- You are able to communicate confidently in German and English (B2), both written and spoken.
What Zertificon offers you
- Innovative work culture in an established company - without the startup risks.
- A reason to have a good mood in the morning – meaningful job within IT security, contributing to a safer world.
- Collaboration in an international, highly qualified, successful and ambitious team.
- Plenty of room for autonomy and responsibility, regular feedback meetings and transparent quarterly targets.
- An exciting full-time job with an attractive salary and development prospects.
- Numerous benefits such as home office, hybrid and mobile working, flexible working hours, BVG-Ticket/Parking/Job-Rad, parcel acceptance, organic fruit and drinks, meal allowance, Internet subsidy, team and company events, etc.