- You are part of an agile team and work on the further development of our ERP system as well as our internal software products
- You coordinate the internal stakeholder management and prioritize the product backlog
- You formulate requirements on issue level (Jira) and keep an eye on the sprint target
- You will support the commercial processes (certificate business, domain validation, subscription) in the current manual doing and analyze weak points.
- You contribute to automate existing processes and implement projects
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in a similar position in operations management, product management or process management in the software environment
- You have sound business and technical knowledge, which you have acquired through your career in business information systems, computer science, technology or similar
- You are well-versed in project and knowledge management tools (Jira, Confluence, ERP/CRM), programming skills are a plus
- You are an organizational and communication talent, work in a structured way and according to agile methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- A reason to get up in the morning - IT security topics with far-reaching significance for society
- Participation in a highly qualified, successful and ambitious team, as well as a well thought-out onboarding with a personal mentoring partner
- Plenty of room for independence and responsibility, regular feedback meetings and transparent quarterly targets
- An exciting full-time job with an attractive salary and development prospects
- Numerous benefits such as hybrid and mobile working, BVG ticket, parking, JobRad, parcel acceptance, organic fruits and drinks, meal allowance, pizza Fridays, team and company events, etc.