- You process and qualify inquiries from prospects and existing customers from the standard segment (no cold calling, inside sales)
- After a needs analysis you conduct (virtual) (product) presentations
- You create customer-specific offers and price information, also in cooperation with partners, and follow up the opportunities until they are closed
- You document the support of your accounts in the company systems (Jira/Confluence/SugarCRM) and contribute ideas for process improvement
- You work closely with colleagues from product management, marketing & back office
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in B2B as a (pre/after) sales manager or similar in the IT environment.
- You bring technical understanding, so that you can classify the terms firewall, mail server, cloud solutions in medium-sized infrastructures, etc.
- You bring business and sales thinking and acting with you
- Confident appearance, goal-oriented approach, high quality standards and willingness to travel (<1x per month) characterize you
- Independent working style and business fluent in German
- A reason to get up in the morning - IT security topics with far-reaching significance for society
- Participation in a highly qualified, successful and ambitious team, as well as a well thought-out onboarding with a personal mentoring partner
- Plenty of room for independence and responsibility, regular feedback meetings and transparent quarterly targets
- An exciting full-time job with an attractive salary and development prospects
- Numerous benefits such as hybrid and mobile working, BVG ticket, parking, JobRad, parcel acceptance, organic fruits and drinks, meal allowance, pizza Fridays, team and company events, etc.