What you will be doing
- You will take on the product owner (f/m/d) role in one of our SCRUM teams, which means:
- Recording and documenting requirements and deriving necessary implementation tasks as well as creating user stories.
- Steering of your agile software development team and maintenance of the product backlog (creation, sorting, prioritization of entries in the backlog) & team communication for the necessary implementation tasks
- Planning the sprints with your scrum team and be responsible for the sign-off of the features implemented in the sprints.
- Discussing the product changes with the technical writers and accepting the created documents
- Organizing the sprint review of the scrum team and presenting the changes implemented in the sprint to the stakeholders together with the developers
- Managing team tasks to meet deadlines/release schedules and maximize quality and quantity of team output.
- Maintaining the roadmap for the products from the scrum team and creating GUI mockups as necessary.
What we value in our candidates
- Completed studies in computer science, business informatics or comparable education with experience as a product owner
- Professional experience as a product owner of SCRUM teams in a software development environment ideally in a B2B environment
- Relevant experience with relevant project management tools (e.g. Jira)
- Very good knowledge of German and English
What Zertificon offers you
- Numerous benefits such as home office, hybrid and mobile working, flexible working hours, BVG ticket, parking, JobRad, parcel acceptance, organic fruit and drinks, meal allowance, Internet subsidy, team and company events, etc.
- Collaboration in an international, highly qualified, successful and ambitious team, as well as a structured onboarding with a personal welcome buddy
- Plenty of room for autonomy and responsibility, regular feedback meetings and transparent quarterly targets
- An exciting full-time job with an attractive salary and development prospects
- A reason to get up in the morning - IT security topics with far-reaching significance for the society