- As part of our 6-person marketing team, you will be co-responsible for the positioning and communication of our business software
- You will support the design of the customer journey and assist in the creation of newsletters, online content and other documents for our sales department.
- You will also be responsible for media research and obtaining quotes for media and services
- You are the contact person and interface to other units in various projects
- Depending on your talent, you support SEO, analyses, market observation, marketing automation, graphics & layout,...
- You have professional experience in marketing and / or have studied business administration or similar (career starters and dropouts are also welcome).
- Marketing and all its facets such as product marketing, content marketing, email marketing, online marketing inspire you
- IT, Economic & business topics interest you more than beauty & celebrity stories
- You ideally have up-to-date basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- You speak German as a native speaker, researching in English sources is easy for you
- A reason to get up in the morning - IT security topics with far-reaching significance for society
- Participation in a highly qualified, successful and ambitious team, as well as a well thought-out onboarding with a personal mentoring partner
- Plenty of room for independence and responsibility, regular feedback meetings and transparent quarterly targets
- An exciting full-time job with an attractive salary and development prospects
- Numerous benefits such as hybrid and mobile working, BVG ticket, parking, JobRad, parcel acceptance, organic fruits and drinks, meal allowance, pizza Fridays, team and company events, etc.