- As part of our business teams you support the organization and execution of projects
- You maintain, manage and control the projects via modern tools and are available at any time as a contact person and interface to provide information on the project progress
- You organize and participate in information and work meetings and transfer the results to the appropriate systems for further project management and documentation.
- In case of delays, you bring the teams to the table to solve problems in a timely manner
- Depending on your talent, you support the content of project tasks such as research, coordination with cooperation partners, etc.
- You understand complex interrelationships from IT, economic & business topics
- Your organizational talent is rounded off by a conscientious and structured work style
- You have professional experience in project management and / or have studied business administration or similar (career starters and dropouts are also welcome)
- You speak German at a native level, English at business fluency
- You can express yourself precisely both verbally and in writing
- A reason to get up in the morning - IT security topics with far-reaching significance for society
- Participation in a highly qualified, successful and ambitious team, as well as a well thought-out onboarding with a personal mentoring partner
- Plenty of room for independence and responsibility, regular feedback meetings and transparent quarterly targets
- An exciting full-time job with an attractive salary and development prospects
- Numerous benefits such as hybrid and mobile working, BVG ticket, parking, JobRad, parcel acceptance, organic fruits and drinks, meal allowance, pizza Fridays, team and company events, etc.