What you will be doing
- As part of our business teams you support the organization and execution of projects
- You maintain, manage and control the projects via modern tools and are available at any time as a contact person and interface to provide information on the project progress
- You organize and participate in information and work meetings and transfer the results to the appropriate systems for further project management and documentation.
- In case of delays, you bring the teams to the table to solve problems in a timely manner
- Depending on your talent, you support the content of project tasks such as research, coordination with cooperation partners, etc.
What we value in our candidates
- You understand complex interrelationships from IT, economic & business topics
- Your organizational talent is rounded off by a conscientious and structured work style
- You have professional experience in project management and / or have studied business administration or similar (career starters and dropouts are also welcome)
- You speak German at a native level, English at business fluency
- You can express yourself precisely both verbally and in writing
What Zertificon offers you
- Numerous benefits such as home office, hybrid and mobile working, flexible working hours, BVG ticket, parking, JobRad, parcel acceptance, organic fruit and drinks, meal allowance, Internet subsidy, team and company events, etc.
- Collaboration in an international, highly qualified, successful and ambitious team, as well as a structured onboarding with a personal welcome buddy
- Plenty of room for autonomy and responsibility, regular feedback meetings and transparent quarterly targets
- An exciting full-time job with an attractive salary and development prospects
- A reason to get up in the morning - IT security topics with far-reaching significance for the society