What you will be doing
- As part of our business teams, you support the organization and execution of projects.
- You maintain, manage and control the projects via modern tools and are always available as a contact person and interface to provide information on the project progress.
- You organize and participate in information and work meetings and transfer the results to the appropriate systems for further project management and documentation.
- In case of delays you bring the teams to the table to solve problems in a timely manner.
- Depending on your talent, you will assist with the content of project tasks such as research, coordination with cooperation partners, and much more.
What we value in our candidates
- You understand complex interrelationships from IT, business and economic topics.
- Your organizational talent is rounded off by a conscientious and structured work style.
- You have professional experience in project management and / or have studied business administration or similar (career starters and dropouts are also welcome).
- You speak German at a native level, English is business fluent.
- You can express yourself precisely both verbally and in writing.
What Zertificon offers you
- Numerous benefits such as home office, hybrid and mobile working, flexible working hours, BVG-Ticket, parking, Job-Rad, parcel acceptance, organic fruit and drinks, meal allowance, Internet subsidy, team and company events, etc.
- Collaboration in an international, highly qualified, successful and ambitious team, as well as a structured onboarding with a personal welcome buddy.
- Plenty of room for autonomy and responsibility, regular feedback meetings and transparent quarterly targets.
- An exciting full-time job with an attractive salary and development prospects.
- A reason to get up in the morning - IT security topics with far-reaching significance for the society.