- As assistant to the management you support us in the organization and handling of various projects
- You organize information and work meetings, take part in them yourself and transfer the results into the appropriate systems for further project management and documentation.
- Through project management with modern tools, you always have an overview of the project status and can provide others with information about it at any time. You announce important project milestones via news in our intranet.
- You take over research tasks or coordination with cooperation partners and much more.
- You understand complex interrelationships from IT, economic & business topics
- Your organizational talent is rounded off by a conscientious and structured work style
- You have professional experience as an executive assistant, project assistant and/or have studied business administration or similar (career starters and dropouts also welcome)
- You speak German at a native level, English is business fluent
- You can express yourself precisely both verbally and in writing
- A reason to get up in the morning - IT security topics with far-reaching significance for society
- Participation in a highly qualified, successful and ambitious team, as well as a well thought-out onboarding with a personal mentoring partner
- Plenty of room for independence and responsibility, regular feedback meetings and transparent quarterly targets
- An exciting full-time job with an attractive salary and development prospects
- Numerous benefits such as hybrid and mobile working, BVG ticket, parking, JobRad, parcel acceptance, organic fruits and drinks, meal allowance, pizza Fridays, team and company events, etc.