What you will be doing
- As a helpdesk agent, you are the first point of contact for all internal software and hardware questions
- You take over the acceptance, qualification and solution of all inquiries
- You are responsible for technical on/offboarding
- You are responsible for the installation, configuration and maintenance of our PC landscapes (Linux, Windows, MAC, TK, system)
- You are also responsible for the administration of peripherals and security devices, such as printers, beamers, etc.
- As part of the 6-member team, you will of course also be involved in internal IT projects.
What we value in our candidates
- You have first professional experience in IT administration, at best 2 years
- You have completed training as an IT specialist for system integration, IT system administrator or a comparable qualification
- You have knowledge of Atlassian applications (Jira, Confluence)
- You are comfortable with ticket systems and troubleshooting
- You have a good command of written and spoken German
- You have a good command of English
What Zertificon offers you
- Numerous benefits such as home office, hybrid and mobile working, flexible working hours, BVG ticket, parking, JobRad, parcel acceptance, organic fruit and drinks, meal allowance, team and company events, etc.
- Collaboration in an international, highly qualified, successful and ambitious team, as well as a structured onboarding with a personal welcome buddy
- Plenty of room for autonomy and responsibility, regular feedback meetings and transparent quarterly targets
- An exciting full-time job with an attractive salary and development prospects
- A reason to get up in the morning - IT security topics with far-reaching significance for the society