What you will be doing
- Together with our accountant, you will process financial tasks such as account reconciliation, account clarification, account assignment and posting of current business transactions in accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger accounting.
- You create payment runs, monitor postings from bank accounts and reconcile them with the accounting department
- You will be responsible for general administrative tasks, such as correspondence and (digital) document storage, monitoring release processes and preparing the relevant statistics and evaluations.
- If required, you represent the office management in the day-to-day business
What we value in our candidates
- You have completed commercial training and/or further training as a financial accountant and have already gained initial work experience in accounting, finance and administration
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German, knowledge of English is an advantage
- You have a good command of modern communication tools and office software, especially spreadsheets.
- Ideally, you have experience in the use of Lexware
- You are characterized by an independent way of working, a high degree of accuracy as well as an open and cooperative communication style.
What Zertificon offers you
- Numerous benefits such as hybrid working in the office and from home, flexible working hours, BVG ticket, parking, JobRad, parcel acceptance, organic fruit and drinks, meal allowance, Internet subsidy, team and company events, etc.
- Collaboration in an international, highly qualified, successful and ambitious team, as well as a structured onboarding with a personal welcome buddy
- Plenty of room for autonomy and responsibility, regular feedback meetings and transparent quarterly targets
- An exciting full-time job with an attractive salary and development prospects
- A reason to get up in the morning - IT security topics with far-reaching significance for the society