What you will be doing
- You will be a member of our "Appliance" team and support the area of testing.
- You are mainly involved in the automation of tests (Selenium / Cucumber)
- You help with the deployment of software releases for our customers
- Depending on your skills, further tasks are possible, e.g. further development of the Appliance Management Software in Bash / Python / Java
What we value in our candidates
- You are currently studying computer science, business informatics or a comparable field.
- You are proficient in LINUX and virtualization (VirtualBox, VMWare,...)
- Ideally, you already have knowledge in Python / Docker
- Your way of working is independent and structured
- Your German and English skills are good to very good, both spoken and written
What Zertificon offers you
- Numerous benefits such as home office, hybrid and mobile working, flexible working hours (common office hours), JobRad, parcel acceptance, organic fruit and drinks, meal allowance, internet allowance, team and company events, etc.
- Collaboration in an international, highly qualified, successful and ambitious team, as well as a structured onboarding with a personal welcome buddy
- Plenty of room for independence and responsibility and regular feedback meetings
- An exciting job as a working student (m/f/d) with the possibility of a permanent position after your studies
- A reason to get up in the morning - IT security topics with far-reaching significance for society