What you will be doing
- As part of the team, you will improve the current user experience of our product and integrate features via APIs in our microservices technology.
- Let your creativity and technical expertise fly as you spearhead the development of innovative features, crafting their impeccable design.
- You will enhance customer satisfaction by elevating the security and performance of our frontend applications through the adoption of cutting-edge technologies using Typescript or the latest ECMA script specification.
- You ensure quality with automated E2E tests (Cypress) and unit tests (Jest).
- Unleash your collaborative spirit as you join forces with back-end developers and web designers to revolutionize our user experience.
What we value in our candidates
- You have at least one year practical experience as a frontend developer.
- You have experience with Angular, React or Vue.
- You have an eye for responsive design (e.g. CSS preprocessors) and software ergonomics.
- You send us your Github link and/or your code samples (the ones you like, and for which you have rights to share).
- Clean Code is no foreign word for you.
What Zertificon offers you
- Numerous benefits such as home office, hybrid and mobile working, flexible working hours, BVG-Ticket, parking, Job-Rad, parcel acceptance, organic fruit and drinks, meal allowance, Internet subsidy, team and company events, etc.
- Collaboration in an international, highly qualified, successful and ambitious team, as well as a structured onboarding with a personal welcome buddy.
- Plenty of room for autonomy and responsibility, regular feedback meetings and transparent quarterly targets.
- An exciting full-time job with an attractive salary and development prospects.
- A reason to get up in the morning - IT security topics with far-reaching significance for the society.