What you will be doing
Your influence on the team will boost the pace of innovation and success for the whole company. Be ready to dive into a new world of loose boundaries, enabled by Microservices connected via Message Brokers. You’d like to create your Service with Go? Go for it! You found a new concept, new framework or library? Bring it to the table! Find yourself in a world of open minded people seeking kindred spirits. The mix of freedom and responsibility will become part of your daily life.
Help us push boundaries, opening up a new era of Software Distribution and Development by creating containerized microservices in Rust/Java/Go to develop new products.
- Together with the team, proactively develop and plan our enterprise products, finding new ways and solutions to create bleeding-edge products, expanding our position on the market.
- Analyze the possible issues or blockers within the development strategy and plan and act in prevention.
- Mentor and guide the subordinate team members for the most effective delivery of the results/development of the features/product an enterprise customer of Zertificon expects.
- Help your team coordinating long term product road maps and architectures.
- Develop a deep understanding of the team/products capabilities and act as an effective coordinator with the team interacting with internal stakeholders.
- Together with the other squads create road maps, architectural pictures to develop and optimize the software features.
- Align your team work with the other RND teams to make sure that your product and it's components fit into the overall development architecture.
What we value in our candidates
- You have successfully worked in a development team for at least 3 years and successfully managed to deliver solutions and products with that team.
- You have at least 2 years of practical experience working with Java.
- You have experience with security, e.g. PKI, S/Mime, OpenPGP, X.509 Certificates, PGP Keys.
- You posses profound knowledge of Java 11+.
- You bring a deep knowledge and understanding of software architectures like monoliths and microservices.
- Ideally, you already have knowledge about Email, SMTP, Java Mail and Bouncycastle.
- You have a good level on English (at least B2).
What Zertificon offers you
- Innovative work culture in an established company - without the startup risks.
- A reason to have a good mood in the morning – meaningful job within IT security, contributing to a safer world.
- Collaboration in an international, highly qualified, successful and ambitious team.
- Plenty of room for autonomy and responsibility, regular feedback meetings and transparent quarterly targets.
- An exciting full-time job with an attractive salary and development prospects.
- Numerous benefits such as home office, hybrid and mobile working, flexible working hours, BVG-Ticket/Parking/Job-Rad, parcel acceptance, organic fruit and drinks, meal allowance, Internet subsidy, team and company events, etc.