What you will be doing
- taking part in the administration of mail inbox for new applications and applicant communication and ensuring that all e-mails are accurately and timely attended to
- supporting the management of the company´s Recruitment function in Personio, making sure that relevant information is complete, easy to follow, accurate and up to date
- performing the necessary research as per given requirements
- actively searching for qualified candidate through LinkedIn Recruiter and other tools following the given recruitment priorities and team guidance
- creating Recruiting and L&D presentations (e.g. statistics, overviews, etc.)
- contributing to the administration of the L&D processes and other administrative functions within HR when necessary
What we value in our candidates
- proof of current studies in the field of Human Resources or comparable
- good level of both English (min. B2) and German (min. B2) in speaking and writing
- clear demonstration of interest in the field of Human Resources and of wish to learn about a wide variety of topics within the field
- good organization skills and the ability to follow processes without losing threads
- good analytical and critical thinking ability and problem-solving driven attitude
Experience within the following areas would bring further advantage:
- job ad publication and management on job portals (incl. LinkedIn, Indeed, Bundesangentur für Arbeit, etc.)
- working with applicant management softwares (Personio or others)
- competencies frameworks
What Zertificon offers you
- innovative work culture in an established company - without the startup risks.
- a reason to have a good mood in the morning – meaningful job within IT security, contributing to a safer world.
- collaboration in an international, highly qualified, successful and ambitious team.
- plenty of room for autonomy and responsibility, regular feedback meetings and transparent quarterly targets.
- an exciting full-time job with an attractive salary and development prospects.
- numerous benefits such as home office, hybrid and mobile working, flexible working hours, parcel acceptance, organic fruit and drinks, meal allowance, Internet subsidy, team and company events, Job-Rad, etc.